- Community Calendar - April through June 2018 (Abobe Acrobat file; 179 K)
If there in an event you would like to add, please contact Town Clerk, Clare Haynes 315-623-9206 or the Revitalization Committee, Chair Susan LaVigne at 315-623-9413.
Calendar of Events
The following is a list of the legal holidays for the Town of Constantia for the year 2018 as set for the by the Town Board of the Town of Constantia at the 2018 Organizational Meeting. Town offices will be closed on these dates.
- New Years Day - Monday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 15
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 19
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3
- Primary Day - Floater
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 8
- Election Day - Floater
- Veterans Day - Monday, November 12
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25
The Constantia Town Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. at the Constantia Town Hall, 14 Frederick Street, Constantia, New York.
Prior to each regular meeting, the town board will conduct a work session at 6:30 p.m. at the town hall for the purpose of allowing members of the town board to do a preliminary review of bills submitted to the board for review and payment, and for the purposes of discussing those matters which fall within the definitions, intent and purview of Section 95, Article 7 of the Public Officers Law.
The Constantia Town Planning Board meets the fourth Tuesday of most months at 7:00 p.m. at the Constantia Town Hall, 14 Frederick Street, Constantia, New York.
The Constantia Town Parks and Recreation Commission meets the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Constantia Town Hall, 14 Frederick Street, Constantia, New York.
Questions? Comments? Broken links? E-mail the Webmaster !